PADI TEC 50 Course Cozumel
PADI Tec 50 is the final course in the sequence of entry-level technical diving courses for deep air decompression diving. In this course, you will continue using air, enriched air and oxygen to practice accelerated decompression using standard open circuit, multiple cylinder tec diving equipment. You will perform multiple stop decompression dives with two decompression gases to depths as deep as 50 meters/165 feet.
PADI TEC 50 Requirements:
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Be a PADI Tec 45 diver or the equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, with at least 20 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and 15 dives deeper than 30 metres/100 feet.
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Duration: 3 to 4 Days.
PADI TEC 50 Schedule:
|Day 1:||8am to 12pm||Theory Session|
|Day 2:||8am to 3pm||Theory Session and Two Open Water Training Dives.|
|Day 3:||8am to 3pm||Theory Session and Two Open Water Training Dives.|
PADI TEC 50 Course4 Boat Training Dives
- 3 Theory Session
- 4 Boat Training Dives
What's Not Included:
PADI TEC 50 Course Details:
The PADI TecRec Tec 50 course is the last course in the Tec Deep Diver series of courses. It takes the skills learned in the Tec 45 course and builds upon them, introducing dealing with two different decompression gases, executing multiple gas switches, complex logistics of longer dives, problem solving and emergency scenarios.
This course qualifies you to perform stage decompression dives to a maximum depth of 50m / 165ft using two different decompression gases up to pure oxygen for accelerated decompression.
The Tec 50 course includes two knowledge development sections, three practical application sessions and four open water dives. A primary focus of this course is mission planning and execution. You also learn more about handling emergencies and how to think like a technical diver.
Open Water Training Sessions:
- Dive planning and the use of up to date decompression software to plan your deco dives.
- Practical sessions were you learn different styles technical diving gear and how it all goes together.
- Four open water training dives where you run simulations and master skills before utilizing them on decompression dives.