PADI TEC 45 Course Cozumel
The PADI Tec 45 course is the second part of the full PADI Tec Deep Diver program. You’ll extend your depth limit to 45 metres/145 feet and learn to plan and execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder. It puts you in a complete tec diving rig, which can be either backmount or sidemount. You’ll also make accelerated decompression dives using EANx or pure oxygen. This is a course where you’ll rise to the challenge and make the commitment to become a technical diver.
PADI TEC 45 Requirements:
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Be a PADI Tec 40 diver or the equivalent.
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver or the equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, with at least 12 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and 6 dives deeper than 30 metres/100 feet.
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Duration: 3 to 4 Days.
PADI TEC 45 Schedule:
|Day 1:||8am to 12pm||Theory Session|
|Day 2:||8am to 3pm||Theory Session and Two Open Water Training Dives.|
|Day 3:||8am to 3pm||Theory Session and Two Open Water Training Dives.|
PADI TEC 45 Course4 Boat Training Dives
3 Theory Session
4 Boat Training Dives
What's Not Included:
PADI TEC 45 Course Details:
The PADI TecRec Tec 45 is the second course in the series of PADI’s TecRec courses. It builds upon the knowledge and skills earned in the Tec 40 course and introduces you to diving at depths beyond the limits of recreational diving.
Dealing with increased oxygen exposures, planning dives with accelerated decompression and handling greater decompression requirements are part of this course.
This course qualifies you to perform stage decompression dives to a maximum depth of 45m / 145ft using one decompression gas up to pure oxygen for either conservatism or accelerated decompression and it is a prerequisite to continue training on to the PADI Tec 50 course.
Your Tec 45 training consists of three knowledge development sections, three practical application sessions and four open water dives. Building on what you learned in the Tec 40 course, you focus on the function and maintenance of tec diving equipment and associated issues. You continue fine-tuning gas planning and calculating accelerated decompression stops. Plus, you learn to think like a technical diver.
Open Water Training Sessions:
- Dive planning and the use of up to date decompression software to plan your deco dives.
- Practical sessions were you learn different styles technical diving gear and how it all goes together.
- Four open water training dives where you run simulations and master skills before utilizing them on decompression dives.