Terms and Conditions
Please review our terms prior to booking your dives. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us we’ll be happy to help you with any questions you have.
- Bookings can be made from this website, by email, by phone and in person.
- Bookings require a deposit to guarantee your place on the boat.
- Deposits need to be paid online (credit cards or Paypal) or in person (cash only).
- Divers are required to check-in at the shop 30 minutes before their booking time.
- Exceptions apply to divers who have filled the online Liability Release and have their own equipment.
Dock Pick Ups
- Dock pick-ups can only be done from the resort docks south of the FONATUR Marina.
- Divers need to pay the hotel’s dock fee before getting picked up.
- Divers who will be getting picked up from a private dock, we kindly ask you to check- in at our shop one day in advance or on the first day of your dive trip.
Prices & Payment
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Prices can change without notice.
- For online deposits, we accept payments with credit cards or Paypal.
- The balance of payment is due in CASH ONLY at the end of your dive vacation. PayPal & Credit Cards will incur additional fees.
- To keep offering very competitive rates for the superior service we offer, payment of the balance must be paid in CASH ONLY, with Mexican Pesos, US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, British Pounds and Euros.
- The Credit Card business in Mexico is getting extremely difficult with many delayed fraud alerts, rising denials of funds and high processing fees.
For these reasons, your safety and ours, we PREFER CASH PAYMENTS. Credit Cards and PayPal will incur a surcharge. We do not accept Venmo.
- The best option is to bring cash with you or you can safely and confidently use the bank-branded ATMs downtown to withdraw Pesos’ or US Dollars.
- When withdrawing Mexican Pesos, if the ATM asks, always DECLINE the proposed exchange rate which can be quite high, you will then pay the exchange rate from your own bank. It’s a Mexican thing…
- Safe and reliable banks include Banorte, Scotiabank, Santander, Banamex and HSBC. Most of these bank ATMs dispense US Dollars.
- DO NOT withdraw money from non-bank-branded ATMs
- A full refund of deposit applies to cancellations made at least 7 days before the scheduled dive.
The booking deposit will be fully refunded through Paypal or the credit card you used for payment within a period of 15 days, minus processing fees.
- 50% of the deposit will be refunded for cancellations 48 hours before the scheduled dive.
50% of the booking deposit will be refunded through Paypal within a period of 15 days, minus processing fees.
- No refund applies to cancellations made less than 24 hours before the first scheduled dive.
- No refund applies to same-day cancellations or no-shows.
- Cancellation by the Cozumel Port Authority due to weather, boat breakdowns or health lock-downs.
We will reschedule the trip to a later time, if not possible, a full refund will be given.
- All divers must show proof of their dive certification from a recognized diving agency.
- Divers must be confident in their skills and comfort level, if not a Scuba Refresher might be a great idea!
- Divers who will dive with their own equipment must make sure it’s has been properly maintained and is in perfect and safe working order.
- As a Divers Alert Network business member, Jungle Divers Cozumel is committed to dive safety and accident prevention, therefore we strongly recommend divers register as DAN members which provides emergency medical assistance and provides benefits that help make you a safer, more informed diver and traveler. Click here to join DAN today!
- All divers must fill out the Scuba Diving Liability Release before the first dive.
- While diving in the Cozumel Marine Park, divers must adhere to all park rules.
- Park rules will be reviewed by your guide during his thorough briefings.
- For their safety and enjoyement, divers must remain close to the guide at all times.
- Divers who intentionally disregard Marine Park rules and/or the Standards of Safe Diving Practices, can have their diving privileges revoked with no refund.