PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Cozumel
The PADI Digital Underwater photographer is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The photo course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated DSLR like the pros.
Have you ever been mesmerized by the beauty of underwater photos seen on your Facebook friends’ news feed or in popular dive magazine and wished you achieve the same results ? If you answer yes, then this course is for you ! You will see dramatic improvements after the first few shots when we teach you how to use your photo equipment. If you don’t have your own equipment yet, we have Olympus cameras for rent and we can help you find the best camera set up for you.
Sign up for the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer eLearning online program – to get started immediately.
You study at your own pace through an easy to use, interactive program. You also have access to an online version of the student manual and you will complete the training with one of our PADI Instructors.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Requirements:
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver or Higher.
- Duration: 1 Day
|Day 1:||8am to 4pm||Theory Session, 2 Shore Dives and a Photo Editing Session|
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty2 Shore Dives
- 1 Classroom Theory Session
- 2 Shore Training Dives
- 1 Photo Editing Session
What's Not Included:
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Course Details:
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty
This PADI Specialty course consists of two main phases:
1. Knowledge development sessions to discuss photo equipment care and techniques for taking, managing and editing underwater pictures.
2. Two shore dives to practice taking underwater pictures using the SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method.
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
- Basic photo workflow and editing using Adobe Photoshop.
Open Water Training Sessions:
You will make 2 training shore dives taking pictures using the SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method under the supervision of one of our PADI certified photo instructors.