Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Cozumel
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, the PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience is for you. Jungle Divers Cozumel offers this program either off the beach or from our dive boat. While not a scuba certification course, this experience is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Are you ready to try it out?
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- 4 Divers per Instructor Maximum
- Reasonable Physical Health.
- Duration: 1 Full Day for Boat Dives or Half a Day for Shore Dives.
|Day 1:||7am to 3pm||Theory, Pool and 2 Boat Dives.|
|Day 1:||8am to 12pm||Theory, Pool and 1 Shore Dive.|
|Day 1:||1pm to 4pm||Theory, Pool and 1 Shore Dive.|
PADI Discover Scuba Diving1 Shore Dive
- 1 Shore Dive
PADI Discover Scuba Diving2 Boat Dives
- 2 Boat Dives
What's Not Included:
PADI Discover Scuba Diving
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of one of our PADI certified instructor.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring to a maximum depth of 12 meters / 40 feet.
- Ask us about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.