PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Cozumel
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings.
You can achieve this, too !
Perfect buoyancy and breath control make your dives longer and more relaxing.
Great buoyancy will protect the environment by preventing accidental contact with the reef and yourself from poisonous bottom-dwelling animals and stinging corals.
Flawless buoyancy is a skill you must master to be a better underwater photographer or videographer. You will get closer to animals without scaring them away, your shots will be more stable and fluid and great composition easier to achieve.
|Day 1:||8am to 12pm||Theory Session, 2 Shore Training Dives|
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty2 Shore Dives
1 Classroom Theory Session
2 Shore Training Dives
What's Not Included:
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course Details:
This PADI Specialty course consists of two main phases:
1. Knowledge development sessions to discuss buoyancy techniques and weighting.
2. Two shore training dives to practice techniques learned to fine-tune your buoyancy.
You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including proper weighting and breath control.
Open Water Training Sessions:
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.